FREE LED Household Lights!
Installed under the VEET Scheme (Victoria only)
Please fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will call you to arrange installation of any number of LED 6W Down-lights for FREE to replace existing high-wattage down-lights in your home.
Please note this does not apply to Business premises, and is valid only in the state of Victoria, Australia.
While the VEET Scheme does not fully cover Businesses, LoveLED are currently offering Energy Efficient Down-lights FULLY INSTALLED for FREE!
Please note this offer is valid only in the state of Victoria in Australia.
Please fill out the form below, and one of our representatives will call you to arrange installation of LED 6W Down-lights to replace existing high-wattage down-lights at your place of Business.
FAQ’s about the VEET Scheme and LoveLED’s Involvement
What is the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) Scheme?
The VEET scheme is a Victorian Government initiative promoted as the Energy Saver Incentive. It commenced on 1 January 2009 and is administered by the Essential Services Commission (ESC). The scheme was established under the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Act 2007 and is administered in accordance with the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target Regulations 2008.
The VEET scheme is designed to make energy efficiency improvements more affordable, contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases, and encourage investment, employment and innovation in industries that supply energy efficiency goods and services.
Under the scheme, accredited businesses can offer discounts and special offers on selected energy saving products and appliances installed at homes, businesses or other non-residential premises. The bigger the greenhouse gas reduction, the bigger the potential saving.
LoveLED has partnered with Priority Group Australia Pty Ltd (an accredited party under the VEET Scheme) to help our customers save money and energy for minimal cost.
What does LoveLED offer through the VEET scheme?
LoveLED provides homes and businesses with energy saving products that assist with reducing energy costs. The products and there installation are in response to the Government’s introduction of the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) Scheme.
Our Energy Efficiency Team consists of certified Grade A Electricians who visit homes and businesses and offer the free installation of products that can help save energy.
LoveLED also offers new energy efficient LED lighting exchange program in conjunction with the VEET scheme. Customers can take advantage of these programs by calling 03 94161122
Do I need to manage any of the paperwork for the VEET scheme?
The Victorian Energy Efficient Target (VEET) Scheme is not a rebate scheme, but it can save you or your organisation money. It works by allowing accredited persons, to create certificates when they help you make energy efficient improvements to your premises.
Each certificate, known as a Victorian Energy Efficiency Certificate, or VEEC – represents one tonne of greenhouse gasses abated. These certificates can be sold and the money accredited by the business can go towards a discount on the product or appliances that have already been installed.
LoveLED has partnered with Priority Group Australia Pty Ltd. (an accredited party under the VEET Scheme) to help our customers save money and energy for minimal cost.
For more information about the scheme please visit www.veet.vic.gov.au
Book a FREE home downlight retrofit Now.
The VEET program allows each and every home in Victoria to benefit.
Lighting Installation Process:
- LED light can be a slightly different color, ours is a warm white.
- In particular, old halogen down lights can produce a yellow light.
- Please let us know if light colour is a major issue for you.
- The lights and installation are FREE!
- You will not be charged for any work we undertake under the VEEC scheme.
- Lights will need to be turned off during installation
- People cannot work within 3m of the install area
- Liaise with our installers about when areas are required for use
- For various reasons we may not be able to retrofit an existing light fitting without undertaking additional work.
- Please confirm we can proceed with an installation based on our standard variations.
- Non-standard variations will be discussed with the customer before work proceeds.
Completion & Paperwork
- To accept a installation just sign the tablet or phone provided.
- You will be required to sign VEET scheme paperwork/Tablet/Phone to confirm the install has been completed.
- We will email the following on completion of an installation:
- Tax Invoice (Totalling Zero Dollars for the work done)
- VEET Assignment Form (government paperwork)